June 11, 2007

Licensing exam

This afternoon in class a rumble started....and the conversation got to where I was sitting and we heard that someone in class had received their PNE (physiotherapy national exam) results. Then, after class one of my classmates got a call from her mom, who had checked the mail, and sure enough....her results were in!

I had to bike home, but the whole way I was super nervous, thinking about the fact that it was very likely that sitting in my mailbox was a letter from the Physiotherapy Alliance....with my PNE results in them.

As soon as I parked my bike in the bike room, I booted it up to the mailbox. And sure enough, there it was....sitting, waiting for me to open it. I brought the letter upstairs, and let me tell you, I don't know when the last time my heart had been beating so hard just for a little piece of mail (probably the acceptance letters for physio two years ago....)

Needless to say, I tore the letter open, and the first word I read was CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Laura!!!

Congrats!! We are so proud of you! Have a great evening.
love Tara and Richard