June 21, 2007

Job Interview

Well....today was my first grown up, adult interview. First interview for a job to be a physiotherapist. I was nervous, I was excited, I was wearing a suit in 26 degree weather... :P But it was good, it went well.

They asked alot of tough questions, things I may not have thought about before, but I was able to answer all of them and I was relatively calm in the process. It's cool, because despite my nerves before the interview, afterwards I felt pretty good. :) I realised that if I'm not meant to get this job, I won't. And there will be other jobs. So I'm happy I have peace about it. I'd love to work at St Joe's, it would be cool, but I know there's lots of other great opportunities as well, so I just have to have faith that the best job for me will come along, whether it's this job or something else.

It's weird though, looking for a job, thinking about having a career.....Having a structured schedule, going to work 9 to 5 (or 8 to 4)....I've been in school for so long it doesn't seem real to me that I will soon be done and will be leading a semi-normal adult life. so crazy....

But it's good....change is good. :)

No comments: