July 06, 2007

Veggies :)

Well, it's been a busy week,I've been all tied up writing a research paper with a few classmates (our last official school project!!!) :)

We didn't get our veggies till Wednesday, so I'm a little behind on posting them. Here's what we got this week:

- Kohlrabi (again - I'll have to try cooking it or something)
- bunch of carrots
- a bag of loose leaf lettuce
- a head of boston lettuce
- a bag of peas in the pod
- green onions
- some kind of funny leafy green shoots (no idea what they are)

It's a real quality order....very yummy :P

Oh, and by the way, I made some mint sauce, I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet, but I'm thinking I'll have to pick up some vanilla ice cream tonight and give it a try! :)

1 comment:

Richard Siemens said...

Sounds like another good haul - but where are the pictures?!