May 14, 2007

My weekend

This past Saturday I wrote my licensing exam, well at least the first component of the exam. It was a four hour exam consisting of 200 multiple choice questions. I've been preparing for it for weeks now, studying with classmates and dedicating every spare moment to being successful in this exam.

Despite every preparation, it's really hard to say how I did. It's one thing to prepare for an exam, and feel confident that you will succeed. It's totally a different thing on the day of the exam when you get to the exam site, feel the tension in the room from everyone's apprehension, brave the flutters in your stomach, the racing heart...and do well. I hope I did well. I tried my best, I studied hard.....the rest is up to God. :)

The rest of the weekend was actually really nice. After the exam a whole bunch of people from class went to Boston Pizza for lunch, and it was really fun. :) I enjoyed it. We got to sit around, laugh, and recover from the gruelling morning. Tim joined us for lunch which was really nice, and after the lunch we went to the movies and watched Spiderman 3. So relaxing.

And then we came home and TIM HAD CLEANED THE HOUSE!!! What a great guy eh? Tim's been so supportive in the past few weeks while I've studied, I don't know what I'd do without him. :)

We had a wonderful evening full of fun, the outdoors, good food and "Heroes" (great TV show, you've got to watch it sometime). Sunday was also quite relaxing....I have to say, it's a great feeling having this exam behind me, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Just keep hoping & praying that I passed. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura!
Congrats on being done the exam. I can feel your relief from here :) Now we have to plan a time for you to come and meet Lego! Hope your day is going well!!
Tara