March 09, 2008

Home Made Yogourt and Other Adventures

It's been nearly 6 months since I've posted an entry on my blog. I'm not sure I can adequately express all that has happened in my life since my last entry.

The rest of the Europe trip was fun and exciting. :) Maybe I'll add another entry about Paris at some point....

I started working at a complex continuing care hospital in town.

I graduated.


I went snowboarding with friends at Tremblant and family at Blue.

Me, Tim and Sherri at Mont Tremblant on the ski lift. It was a cold day, but we had fun anyway!

Tim and I at Blue Mountain. We spent the weekend there with Gary and Sue, and it was lots of fun!


We had a wonderful (but short Christmas) - it's amazing what having a job does to your holiday time!
Tim got a cool circular saw for Christmas! :)


We have a wonderful small group that we get along well with and have a great time hanging out with!! :D

I turned 26...and Tim gave me ballroom dancing lessons for my birthday, which we are currently doing, and having a great time.


Life is good. :) My latest adventure is that I am attempting to make home-made yogourt. I''ll let you know how it works out. In the meantime, enjoy these few pictures from the last 6 months...after all, pictures are much better than words.

No comments: